Vehicle Door not opening.

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.

Moderator: madga182

Vehicle Door not opening.

Postby Arvilios » Wed May 03, 2017 4:02 pm

The Right Passenger door on the vehicle I've been working on does not open, You just phase through it to get in, but it does have a collision. I don't know where or how to start on fixing it.
Arvilios

Re: Vehicle Door not opening.

Postby tall70 » Fri May 05, 2017 4:30 am

Unless somebody will give you answer with exactly same problem knowing what it is spot-on, I would import door from original car the whole thing with dummy, door handle, original collision. Once it works, replace your mesh, collision, that way your problem will get isolated.
tall70
Beginner

Postby Macgregor » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:42 pm

I'm also having the same problem, with the same door. But an added problem is if i set myself to have bodyguards they're unable to enter the car due to this problem too
Macgregor

Postby FoxtrotDelta » Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:00 am

Arvilios wrote:The Right Passenger door on the vehicle I've been working on does not open, You just phase through it to get in, but it does have a collision. I don't know where or how to start on fixing it.

Sounds like you have the collisions but you didn't give user defined options like rotation value XYZ to the door. please follow native gta 5 models (vanilla) use those values and the door will open.
Im no Expert i Learn New Stuff Everyday
FoxtrotDelta

Return to Grand Theft Auto V