Wheel's Not Showing

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.

Moderator: madga182

Wheel's Not Showing

Postby ModderGB » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:24 am

Hello.

I've recently just converted a new model to GTAV but for some reason the wheels aint showing ingame when i spawn the model.
All the wheel's are setup correctly with AE & A & Collision's are also setup correctly.

I've also tried exporting the model and reimporting it and then reexporting but still the wheels do not show and the model wont move
i seriously need some help.
Attachments
GTA5 2017-04-19 15-14-35-806.jpg
1.png
2.png
ModderGB
Beginner

Re: Wheel's Not Showing

Postby Oleg » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:00 am

ensure material use vehicle_tire adaptation; then apply gta_parts.xml fix (attached to the sticky guide thread). the rest looks ok to me. also, when you shot to wheels, do you see in-game response? I mean, are "wheels there, but invisible", or "they are certainly not there" ?
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby ModderGB » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:27 am

Wheel's are using the Vehicle_tire material also i tried the gta_parts.xml file but when i export the model the file goes missing from the install folder is that normal?.

Also the wheels are not visible at all the model just floats when i get out the model just floats away!.
ModderGB
Beginner

Postby ModderGB » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Still having issue's i've tried replacing the wheel COL's & Dummies with default GTAV one's and still no luck please help!!.
ModderGB
Beginner

Postby Oleg » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 am

have you tried to re-import your model back into zmodeler to see whether hierarchy is retained properly (and inspect E and MASS user-defined options too) ?

also, post a screenshot of [wheel_lf] hierarchy expanded and a structure of wheel_lf object shown (pick it in hierarchy, so a list above hierarchy shows states of this compound listed).
Oleg
Site Admin

Return to Grand Theft Auto V