Discord Rich Presence

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
WildFyr

Discord Rich Presence

Post by WildFyr »

It would not let me post on the ZModeler 3 General Discussion board, so I posted it here. This applies to every game you are creating for.

Does anyone know of a plugin that adds support for Discord's Rich Presence or is this a planned feature for a future update to ZMod? I believe this would be a nice feature to show people in Discord and your community what your working on, of course, would be a toggle able feature in the settings and include things like how long you have been working, what file you are working on, current selected item from the hierarchy, and maybe your current tool. I have a Photoshop plugin that does this nicely and I think it would work just the same in ZMod and match well with the current status of the program.

https://media.wildfyr.net/WildFyr/b7BQLo.png

The tool is shown as an icon in the little image, program logo as the large, ZMod would go in the top line of text, then the name of your file (car.z3d for example), on the next line it would state what item of the hierarchy you are currently working on, then for the final bit shows how long you have been working in ZMod.