[HELP] Invalid fixup address is neither virtual not physical

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
khiemdeptrai

[HELP] Invalid fixup address is neither virtual not physical

Post by khiemdeptrai »

Hi I just converted a truck from 3DS, however, when I spawn it in FiveM, this error came up "Invalid fixup address is neither virtual nor physical"

Attached are some of my Zmod nodes, I think this is the cause but I am not really sure.

Any help/suggestion is highly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Attachments
FiveM_b2545_DumpServer_tQSEMPh07Y.png
FiveM_b2545_DumpServer_tQSEMPh07Y.png (5.06 KiB) Viewed 1732 times
ZModeler3_Xsu1htnGnp.png
ZModeler3_i2pHk3T480.png
ZModeler3_vnLk8Oo9qR.png
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: [HELP] Invalid fixup address is neither virtual not physical

Post by Oleg »

what is the .yft file size of you get after an export?
khiemdeptrai

Post by khiemdeptrai »

Oleg wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:15 am what is the .yft file size of you get after an export?
11,471 MB, under the 16.5MB limit of fiveM
118k polygons
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

hmm.. have you tried to re-import model back into ZModeler to check whether hierarchy is OK? I can see a set of custom names that I haven't seen on original models (yet may be these are correct names as I assume this is a truck or a trailer mod?). As a quick test, try to remove some parts like "legs", "dq", "shinies", "Tuthodien"... may be one of these parts causes problems.

Other than that - does your model work fine in game in story mode? (not via FiveM server).
khiemdeptrai

Post by khiemdeptrai »

Oleg wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:38 am hmm.. have you tried to re-import model back into ZModeler to check whether hierarchy is OK? I can see a set of custom names that I haven't seen on original models (yet may be these are correct names as I assume this is a truck or a trailer mod?). As a quick test, try to remove some parts like "legs", "dq", "shinies", "Tuthodien"... may be one of these parts causes problems.

Other than that - does your model work fine in game in story mode? (not via FiveM server).
Ah thanks, it worked by removing "tuthodien" and "engineblock"
I supposed it is due to the custom names/file size (reduced from 11.4 to 4.96MB), but I have used many custom names in the past, so I am not sure why this particular problem occurred.

Thanks for the suggestion.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

try to rename them, but keep parts available. Also, you can attach parts one to another when you don't need the part to act on its own. For example, quite a lot of things could be attached to "chassis". If part exceeds 64K vertices, use "group" instead of attaching.
khiemdeptrai

Post by khiemdeptrai »

Oleg wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:10 am try to rename them, but keep parts available. Also, you can attach parts one to another when you don't need the part to act on its own. For example, quite a lot of things could be attached to "chassis". If part exceeds 64K vertices, use "group" instead of attaching.
Yeah I grouped both "tuthodien" and "engineblock" because of their high vertices.
Removing them worked but im not really sure why it occurred in the first place? Perhaps due to grouping them together? Going to try ungroup and split them up/rename when im home.
khiemdeptrai

Post by khiemdeptrai »

I have to separate the high polycount into a second file (grill, for example). Can't get them to work together in a single file even though the limit is not yet exceeded (group/ungroup both didn't work). A fix for anyone with the same problem.