How to apply all materials to Ped !

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
lld123

How to apply all materials to Ped !

Post by lld123 »

Hi Oleg and everyone. I'm new to Zmodeler 3, please tell me why each ped has 2-3 materials (as attached image) and how to apply all these materials to the ped. Thank you so much !
Attachments
ped_texture.jpg
Deadspin
Beginner

Re: How to apply all materials to Ped !

Post by Deadspin »

Different polys have had the different materials assigned to them.

Select the polys you want to have the material assigned to them and either use the material dropdown in properties tab to apply them or go into material editor itself (your attached image) and drag/drop them onto the scene mats currently in use.
[Lore and 3rd Party Emergency Vehicles | Custom Ped/EUP]
ulyes

Re: How to apply all materials to Ped !

Post by ulyes »

Deadspin wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:40 am Different polys have had the different materials assigned to them.

Select the polys you want to have the material assigned to them and either use the material dropdown in properties tab to apply them or go into material editor itself (your attached image) and drag/drop them onto the scene mats currently in use.
I understand the problem he has same problem with me. When you open a ped model etc head_000_u it has 2 material. Ped and Ped_default. But for example when you want to rig another cloth not from game or ped you can only drag and drop one of them. You can not create second material attached to new model