The turn signals(indicators) on the model do not work correctly

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.
Chipchilinka12

The turn signals(indicators) on the model do not work correctly

Post by Chipchilinka12 »

I separated (detach) the turn signals from the model, gave the glow texture (lightsemissive). Then switching to the polygons mode and selecting the part, I gave the corresponding ID. Going into the game, the front turn signals just burn, the rear right does not work, on the rear left half of the parts are lit. After that, when importing the model to zmodeler, the ID is reset to 1 and 2 for the front turn signals. The ID for the rear left is reset to 0. The ID for the rear right is reset to 13. Please help me solve the problem. I am Russian and I used a translator to translate it :)

For Russian users:
Я отделил(detach) поворотники от модели, дал текстуру свечения(lightsemissive). Далее перейдя в режим полигонов и выделил деталь я дал соответствующий ид. Зайдя в игру передние поворотники просто горят, задний правый не работает, на заднем левом горят половина детали. После этого импортируя модель в zmodeler передним поворотникам сбрасывается ид на 1 и 2. Заднему левому на 0. Заднему правому на 13 ид. Помогите пожалуйста решить проблему. Я русский и для перевода использовал переводчик :)

ID before exporting in game:
The parts are given the IDs, axes, and the correct name
Chipchilinka12

Re: The turn signals(indicators) on the model do not work correctly

Post by Chipchilinka12 »

There turn signals simply burn orange
There turn signals working incorrect
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: The turn signals(indicators) on the model do not work correctly

Post by Oleg »

сбрось ID на вершинках, возможно они мешают. накинь на материал временно какую-то цельно-цветовую текстуру (хоть белую текстуру 64х64) размести, чтоб исключить вариант что игра не так мэпит текстуру light-emissive. я не помню, с какого канала UV данные берутся для света - может и со второго...