cant import ped YDD files

GTA:V Modding with ZModeler3 discussion.

Moderator: madga182

cant import ped YDD files

Postby Adam Fenton » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:34 am

I can import the yft model files which works but when I import the ydd it loads for a second or two then stops, as if its loaded but it hasn't. the only import settings ive got on are combine with existing with models and reuse textures.
Adam Fenton

Re: cant import ped YDD files

Postby Oleg » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:49 am

do you get ".mesh" object in hierarchy or any other changes in hierarchy after importing .yDD? do you get any new materials in materials window? What happens when you toggle "L0" on structure panel?
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby Adam Fenton » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:04 pm

i get the .mesh that i delete and no other changes, i rename the ped to .global and untick the .skel then minimize the hierarchy there is default and one other material, i try to import the ydd the orange bar says loading for about a second but then stops and no changes happened nothing imported, no materials and nothing in the hierarchy or when toggling L0
Adam Fenton

Postby Oleg » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:56 am

is this a stock game model or some mod you've downloaded? can you send me a link to this .ydd file? also, is your zmodeler version up to date?
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby Adam Fenton » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:55 pm

reinstalled zmodeler and it gave me the latest version and now it works, and it was a stock game ped
Adam Fenton

Return to Grand Theft Auto V