Verification failed

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

sylel24

Verification failed

Post by sylel24 »

Activated my new license but I'm unable to verify. I've set my log in information, I've disabled my anti-virus and firewall and made sure the connections were allowed, I've redownloaded and reinstalled zmodeler3, I've made sure it was up to date but haven't gotten it to work yet. My trial key worked fine.

https://i.imgur.com/wt2SkD9.png
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Verification failed

Post by Oleg »

Hi.
Your platform ID is flagged as "Never logged in yet".

I see in the bottom of ZModeler window an icon "ZModeler is up to date", meaning ZModeler was able to reach updates server to verify for updates. This is generally enough for ZM to reach license server too, so it is expected to be able to verify your license.

Ensure your account name specified in ZModeler is correct (sylel). Specify platform password 123456 and close zmodeler. open your web account, pick your platform on "My computers" page, specify password 123456 there too and press Submit. Start ZModeler and open License Information window. You should see your license key verified in few seconds.
sylel24

Re: Verification failed

Post by sylel24 »

Oleg wrote:Hi.
Your platform ID is flagged as "Never logged in yet".

I see in the bottom of ZModeler window an icon "ZModeler is up to date", meaning ZModeler was able to reach updates server to verify for updates. This is generally enough for ZM to reach license server too, so it is expected to be able to verify your license.

Ensure your account name specified in ZModeler is correct (sylel). Specify platform password 123456 and close zmodeler. open your web account, pick your platform on "My computers" page, specify password 123456 there too and press Submit. Start ZModeler and open License Information window. You should see your license key verified in few seconds.
That resolved my issue, thank you for your time and assistance.