Error while loading ZMod

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Hobby-Trucker

Error while loading ZMod

Post by Hobby-Trucker »

hwen i'm starting z mod i get some mysterius messages :(

i Don't know what#s wrong there. yesterday in the evening zmod was using errorfree.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Error while loading ZMod

Post by Oleg »

unpack zmodeler files from "zmodeler3.zip" again. Make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator (Right-click on ZModeler3.exe -> properties -> compatibility -> Run as Administrator).
Hobby-Trucker

Post by Hobby-Trucker »

the problem ist the profile.xml. when i use the older profile.xml in unpacked z-zod there is the sam error. When i use a new profile.xml z-mod starts i´ve to verify my licence but these failed after copy the licence key in acoount and paste in Zmod.
i tried to start as admin. the same error was shown.

whats wrong there too?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Zmodeler rewrites profile XML file each time it is closed. make sure file gets updated when you close ZM (date/time modified should show "just now" on it).

I see you run a long-term license, it should work offline once installed properly. I can suggest to remove both CodeLib.* files from "Shared" folder of ZModeler and unpack CodeLib.zmx file from zmodeler3.zip archive. Then apply your license key (shift+copy method) and apply fresh validation (shift+copy method too). Ensure you get "CodeLib.dynamic" after installing license key this way. If you do, you can restart and ZM should start with license from this moment on.
Hobby-Trucker

Post by Hobby-Trucker »

ZM 3 is running with license

thx