Platform ID Help!!

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

HubertKucz23

Platform ID Help!!

Post by HubertKucz23 »

Hello there,
I have been experiencing a Platform ID issue. Every single version of Zmodeler I install has the same ID. My Platform IS is: QZZUU-B5, can't even activate it through the website. I really need someones help. I been aggravated this entire week! Also this is the first time I am trying to register my platform ID aswell. I believe so... Thanks!
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Platform ID Help!!

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
I've submitted your platform with trial license.
HubertKucz23

Post by HubertKucz23 »

@Oleg Thanks!

I still have an issue. I have no Anti-Virus and I run Zmodeler as a Administrator. Keeps showing me that my verification is failing. Any Idea?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Trial license can be installed into ZModeler via online/automatic installation only. Your platform should be allowed to log in (in account) and password be assigned; your ZModeler should be configured to access online (account name and platform password specified on Account Setup page in About window).
ATOMICTOM

Post by ATOMICTOM »

Where i can find my platform id,i have win7....thx i m a newbie
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Platform ID is shown inside ZModeler's "About" -> "License Information" page. About window is shown by pressing F1 key on your keyboard.
SixRacks

Post by SixRacks »

Having the same problem, I cant activate it aswell my platform ID is 9M9UG-7C someone please.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

First, ensure your platform ID in web account is exactly the same as you see in ZModeler, then follow this guide: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5711
and refer to this guide on particular problems:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=7529
SixRacks

Post by SixRacks »

I cant do that, it doesnt show up lemme send you a pic https://gyazo.com/dd0c62d52b18850a4773291782b2e03b
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your account was not activated. I've set an e-mail on your account (according to your forum profile) and activated account.
IAMTACO43

Post by IAMTACO43 »

Getting aggrevated with this already just starting out and my platform id isnt working or something not letting me import anything want even show me if im logged in or anything but my platform key is ZAUGB-RP and isnt working getting mad!!!!!
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator. Mind, your license should be already installed in ZModeler (shown in License Information window as soon as you open it) to be able to import/export. I see your platform ID has logged in yesterday - I assume ZModeler was able to download and validate license.
AshTheBeastSlayer

Post by AshTheBeastSlayer »

This is id ABCDE-FG i cant login please help
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You can't use platform ID of your choice like ABCDE-FG. Your platform ID is shown in ZModeler's "License Information" page.
VitorPQD

Post by VitorPQD »

Hello Hello I would like to know if you can activate my test version because I downloaded Zmodeler3 and it hasn't come with the test version yet I updated everything else nothing happened my platform number is 986KC-H4 I would be grateful
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You have used your trial license in May already. You can purchase paid license if you wish to use ZModeler further.
North

Post by North »

I can't find my trial license for my platform RS5GA-P5
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

This could happen when the same platform ID has used trial license already.
sisler818

Post by sisler818 »

I am unable to click on the box to apply my license. Any help would be great. Thank you. RTQYE-EL
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You should press question mark, then you will be able to toggle [v] option and press Apply button.
cocoa12327

Post by cocoa12327 »

I put the license key in the wrong platform ID. Can you solve this?
The right id is 9SUVY-PF
But i activated it 9SUVY-PR
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

remove wrong platform ID in web account and activate license for correct platform ID.
AdonKilledYou

Post by AdonKilledYou »

When i press ok in zmodeler i dont get a License key and when im on zmodeler3.com i dont see anything about applying a license
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

It looks like your account name "Adon" and your platform ID R76P3-2G has trial license applied. Even more, it has logged in on October 12th, so I assume your ZModeler is able to reach license server to download/validate license. Is your issue resolved already? If not, specify your account name and platform ID so I could check the situation.
gooffie

Post by gooffie »

How do i find my platform id