Your license denies this action - License 1 month

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

scaniaGaming

Your license denies this action - License 1 month

Post by scaniaGaming »

Hello,

I bought a license today, and i've activated it in Zmodeler 3, he says revalidate in 6 days, permits animation support, skeletal rigging, network storage and exchange, but I can't import/export files ! lots of features send me an error : Can not complete task : Your license denies this action.

In my license page a message says : Online activation required, but I've activated the license ! How to solve this problem ?

NB : I'm using Zmodeler 3
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Your license denies this action - License 1 month

Post by Oleg »

1 month lincese is not saved locally in zmodeler and requires to be validated on server each time you start ZModeler.

you should configure online validation, so ZM will do this at startup automatically. According to your message, you have already applied license and validated it (Revalidate in 6 days means validation has passed successfully). So, currently you should check whether your "Shared" folder contains "CodeLib.dynamic" file ~30Kb. if it does, ZM is able to start with license.

start ZM and open License Information window - your license key should be there already. If online validation is configured (i guess it is) you will see a validation passing in 2-3 seconds. then you can cloase About window and Open/Import.
scaniaGaming

Post by scaniaGaming »

Thanks for your message,

Yes, I have codelib.dynamic in my Shared folder, in my license information I have :

Platform ID
License Key + permissions
License validity : 30 days left
Verification : Revalidate in 6 days

I've done the tutorial : How to online activation

However, in my license page (zmodeler3.com) It says I need to activate it, is there any offline activation ? Or Something to activate ? And waht do you call online activation is configured ?

NB : After trying, strangely, my license is working O_O, this morning it wasn't ! How you did it :D Thanks man ;)
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

not exactly. in account it says that your license can be validated via online method only (and requires to validate each time ZM is started). So, when you start ZM, it will bring you an about window. Switch there to License Information page and as soon as you see "Verification: revalidate in ... days" you can close this window and go on with open/import. Closing the window prior completion of validation will lead to inability of your license to allow any activitty (license denies ths action is a result).
scaniaGaming

Post by scaniaGaming »

Okay thanks, that's probably one reason why it doesn't work this morning