Can't activate license

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Meepler1

Can't activate license

Post by Meepler1 »

I copied everything correctly. When I go to the license tab and press shift for any amount of time nothing happens.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Can't activate license

Post by Oleg »

check platform ID in ZModeler and in your account. there could be a misspell.
alternatively, revoke a license and activate it again to get a different license key. Revocation will reduce license time by 1 day.
Meepler1

Post by Meepler1 »

The id's don't match. Should I revoke the license?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

delete incorrect platform ID from your account ans add a correct one.
Meepler1

Post by Meepler1 »

I think I screwed it up. It now says verification failed.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

"Verification:failed" is normal situation. Your license key was accepted by ZModeler, but it requires a missing "verification" part to be installed. Verification is made by on-line licensing server, you just need to login top your account, pick your license there and press "Validate" button. You will get a validation key that ZModeler will accept with "Shift" method for verification.

Note, each license is required to be re-validated on a constant basis. You can supply fresh validation when you like to, even daily. ZModeler will write you an amount of days till next validation supply is a must. Something like: "Verification: revalidate in 10 days".

License is not saved by ZModeler unless validation is supplied. So you need to start again with coping your license key and shifting it into zmodeler (to get "Verification: failed"), then do what is stated on top of this message. Once license is installed, you should restart ZModeler.
Neos7

Post by Neos7 »

Same problem, was running fine with the trial, now i have restarted it and says to fail verification
edit:ok i got it now