I Delete the Plataform Id for error

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

choky10

I Delete the Plataform Id for error

Post by choky10 »

Hi first i no speak english, for you site i use the translate google
But for error i read another and the real i doe is delete my Plataform id from the acc, i try do add againt but is no possible so pleas help me i have a 11 more :/ for the free licencse.

The id is:
HD73Y-PJ
choky10

Re: I Delete the Plataform Id for error

Post by choky10 »

choky10 wrote:Hi first i no speak english, for you site i use the translate google
But for error i read another and the real i doe is delete my Plataform id from the acc, i try do add againt but is no possible so pleas help me i have a 11 more :/ for the free licencse.

The id is:
HD73Y-PJ

I HAVE 11 DAYS TO FINISH MY FREE LICENSE BUT I CANT TO USE ZMODELER ANY MORE BECAUSE, I DELETE FRON /ACCOUNT/ PAGE MY PC FRON THE LIST AND I NO READ ENGLISH VERY GOOD AND I UNDESTAND IS FOR ACCEST FROM THE PC THE LAST OPTION IN THE PC Cattegory.

Any help
Any to restore to use my pc with my free 11 days remaing :/

I Doe that for error because in the zmodeler is say me my licence is wrong....
So i need to restore again because i see a couple tutorial to edit the uv mapping, and today i open and the zmodeler 3 is say my licence is no good,

So i visit the page acc and all is ok, but i read bad the option and for mistake i delete my pc so pleas, any admin - mod help to fix and use the rest of my days
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: I Delete the Plataform Id for error

Post by Oleg »

resolved.

Make sure to follow license activation guide step by step.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5673