Email registered previously, forgot username

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

ClixDevelopment

Re: Email not coming though

Post by ClixDevelopment »

I Don't get a email so i can't verify, would u be able to help
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Email registered previously, forgot username

Post by Oleg »

e-mail is not related to validation. account is active and operating without e-mail at all.
Your platform ID has logged in to license server a couple of days ago, so I assume ZModeler is able to reach license server from your computer. I advise to assign password onto your platform ID in web account again and refresh this password in ZModeler. Then restart ZModeler and it should redownload or revalidate your license key automatically.

You can check whether ZModeler does this or not by checking the "Last activity" entry in web account on "My computers" page for your platform ID.
ClixDevelopment

Email not going though

Thing is i still don't get a email go though, and it does not connect to zmodeler

Post by Guest »

Like i type my platform password in zmodeler and it does not connect to it
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You will not see any connection at all. Assign password in web account and set this password in ZModeler too. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

Upon restart, "License Information" window will open and ZModeler should download/validate your license key.

You can check whether ZModeler was able to reach license server or not by opening "My computers" page in web account and picking your platform ID there. The "Last activity" should be "December 1st". Currently, it is Novermber 29th.
ClixDevelopment

verified failed

When it verified it failed
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: verified failed

Post by Oleg »

ClixDevelopment wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:51 pm When it verified it failed
then it is not verified. The same I see on your web account - your platform ID HSW8B-2Z has not logged in to license server since November 29th. Are we talking about this one platform ID ?

Reboot your computer, run ZModeler as Administrator, close "About" window. Does ZModeler able to check for updates? The spinning circle icon in the bottom of ZModeler window should stop spinning in few seconds with "OK" icon. If it does, open About -> Account Setup. Specify your account name (case sensitive) and platform password 123456. Press OK and close ZModeler.

Log in to your web account, pick your platform ID on "My computers" page. Type password 123456, press Submit.

Run ZModeler as Administrator. License Information window will open. Do nothing there, give ZModeler 3-10 seconds, it should download your trial license key and validate it. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
RickoS

Post by RickoS »

Hello it's me again from earlier, i was wondering if i can pay for zmodeler license with a VISA card? im in europe and my paypal has been blocked and no way to get unblocked....
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

when PayPal window opens, there is a link "Try another way", then "Create an account" where you can specify your card details. If I'm not mistaken, this will create an account with e-mail and phone number attached to it.

If the above does not work for you, specify "Turkey" as your region. You will be redirected to BMT Micro Inc. page to complete payment. The price will be higher, but I don't have another option.
RickoS

Post by RickoS »

i would prefer using Turkey region, could you just tell me the total of 3 months payment for £ GBP of Turkey region please?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

your situation made me wonder, why PayPal does not offer the instant payment anymore. After few hours of digging in the issue, I managed to make the "Pay by card" option available on ZModeler license purchase page. It should work fine and allow to make a payment with card. You don't need to pick "Turkey" as your region to use debit/credit card as your payment method.
RickoS

Post by RickoS »

I didn't have that option anyways, i've purchased Zmod License with Turkey region, i only paid +£3 than the original price i would get so not gonna moan about it. thanks for helping out at-least.