Z3 Aktivierung

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Antenne

Z3 Aktivierung

Post by Antenne »

Since there are not here in German, I have to use the Translöator with poor English.
The point is that I do not get the Z3 enabled.
Validation number I have everything but the Z3 is supposed to taste a change round at the license you should press, but this is not the case.
Please help, if possible, write in German.
Thank you
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Z3 Aktivierung

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

What is your account name and what is your platform ID?

Have you activated your license in account? (Got a license key there?)

It's very recommended to turn off automatic translation in google chrome when using ZModeler account.

You can let it activation run automatically as follows:

1. In your account on "My computers" page, pick your computer ID in a list. Enable option "Allow this platform to login", specify password (e.g. 123456) and press "Submit".

2. Start ZModeler, open "About" window, open "Account setup" page. Specify your account name, specify your platform password (123456), press Ok and restart ZModeler.

3. After restart, open "License information" in ZModeler: you should see your license key there, active and validated. Restart again.

Note, if your license is activated in account and steps 1.2.3 do not work, check the following:
a) ensure you have submitted correct Platform ID into account, no misspells.
b) download the latest copy of ZModeler, unpack it into some folder (do not run from ZIP file directly).
c) prevent antivirus activity in ZModeler folder, do not block ZModeler activity, neither quarantine it's files.
d) let ZModeler run with administrative privileges.
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

Have I Made everything so it does not work.
The ID is RT3H6-ET.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

May be you post a screenshot from ZModeler? what exactly "does not work"? Do you see your license key in ZModeler in "License Information" panel?

Make sure you've specified your account name on "Account Setup" page and platform password next to it. It's not your account password, it's the password you've specified on "My computers" page for your platform. It can be something like 123456 for simplicity.
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

login name and PW are registered there.
The funny thing is that the PW with more points is displayed as it is inWirklichkeit, which is also not true. No matter whether I apply or ok pressures at the next start it is again the case.
Something of bitchy software hb I have not had.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You have misspelled your platform ID in account. Your platform is RT3HG-ET, not RT3H6-ET
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

Have it now again re-entered on the licenses, but it can not still be activated.
I think I'll find another software, where there is a rational Registry field and not wait a Spielkram with keystrokes.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

your licenses are shown to me as "Revoked". ZModeler will not download license key if you revoked license in account.

It's all quite simple: activate license in account, assign password to platform; specify your account name and platform password in ZModeler and restart.
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

I already did everything Tried, back and forth, it works, how often should I now still schreibene. Is reading so heavy or understanding the written word?
For God's sake.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You can install TeamViewer 9 so I could connect remotely to your desktop and assist? (in case it still does not work).

when configured as stated above, ZM will download and update license automatically, so you don't need to do anything in your account.
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

For me no other comes on my computer, not lommt in the bag.
That must operate on normal roads. If that does not work, they have to ensure the works it.
And it works still do not.
Already impudence enough, that will not make any outlook and hotmail addresses accepted when you register.
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

EDIT:

Great Software, ha ha ha ha
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

It should be run with administrative privileges.

Edit: firewall should not block access to https://updates.zmodeler3.com and https://account.zmodeler3.com. Even if it blocks, it should not cause AppCrash, while insufficient privileges as stated above - could.
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

Wow, your Links is very Bad ?Fantastic, post it also links the non Vetrauenswürdig are very good. tell me, they really familiar with the software ever made?
I do not think so.

And so for the last time, ES FUNKTIONUIERT NOT
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

Alone is einegen this nonsense here at the Einloogdaten. Pay attention to the password window. So it looks when I entered it, is no longer my PW:

Apply Pressed and restart the program, and be back on the PW field.
What the crap there so long my PW is not.

So they should even watch this crap to Shooting Up Right away.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

1. delete zm;
2. download from the site;
3. create a folder for it (preferable, NOT in "My documents", NOT on your desktop, since both these folders are inside "User data files" and this folder is protected by windows services (like "User account protection" and/or probably other services). Create a folder somewhere like in C:\Program Files (x86)\ZModeler3
4. Adjust your antivirus software not to access that folder, or at least not to quarantine or remove any files. License file could be removed as false-positive by Symantec antivirus software. This case was discussed here on forum for two years and no suitable solution yet found. Avast sometimes causes problems on license file too. License file is located in "Shared" folder and named CodeLib.zmx. When you install license, a dynamic license is created CodeLib.dynamic. If you activate a product and apply a license, but do not see CodeLib.dynamic in "Shared" folder of ZModeler, your antivirus software is certainly the cause of this.
5. Unpack all ZModeler files into the folder you've created and configured for ZModeler. Additionally, you can change properties so the folder is not read-only or write-protected.
6. Create a shortcut for ZModeler3.exe and change properties of this shortcut to run with Administrative privileges.

The rest was specified earlier: activate license, assign password for platform, specify your account name and platform password in zm. In most of cases the above will work.

ZM might be incompatible with some integrated hardware. I don't know whether 650gtx is integrated or discrete video card.

Concerning the password, it's length shown in About window does not represent the length of actual password stored, it always show the same amount of dots there.

P.S. make sure your password does not contain any German-specific symbols. Use only alpha-numerals. Or use 123456 like me :)
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Antenne wrote:Wow, your Links is very Bad ?Fantastic, post it also links the non Vetrauenswürdig are very good.
These links will not work in browser, since SSL was issued for www.zmodeler3.com. But SSL connection works for ZModeler on any *.zmodeler3.com domains. So, ZModeler can use encrypted connection channel to it's domain even if your browser does not allow something of a kind. For example, your browser will allow to connect http://updates.zmodeler3.com, while ZModeler can connect to the same destination with SSL encryption on https://
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

Also Try everything. IT DOES NOT WORK, the Conceives here or what not
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

then use the old-style manual license application:
1. copy license key;
2. start zmodeler, open License Information page and press Shift key for 2-3 seconds;
3. in account press "Validate" button on license panel, you will get validation key
4. copy validation key, open License information page again and press Shift again.

then restart ZModeler.
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

Everything already tried, how often would I still write here? Can not Properly read along or what do you?
I am all here and now to stupidity.
If the developer is not able to register a rational programming tut's'm sorry.
The part of the Flies plate, Gibt's no purchase of this stuff.
by
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I apologize for inconvenience, the software is supplied as-is and *might* not work as expected (or not work at all like in your case).
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

I must say Sachon, it dismiss the terse attitude and thus, apology for the inconvenience it is to dismiss more than embarrassing. She really seemed not to have it necessary, with the problem Seriously employees.
Finally, they want to make money.
But, sorry, not with this kind and as another customer.
This is ridiculous and incompetent.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

There are no employees over here at all, this is a "one man show". I do my best in all directions on this product, including research, development, website maintenance and forum support. Even in such a conditions I always give an offer of personal help via TeamViewer.
Antenne

Post by Antenne »

And for me is data security a top priority since I let no other on my computer rumsurfen.
The topic has been done, I will NOT buy this software.
Can they get the developer to thank for his disability.
Good day