Help please

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Justkidding

Help please

Post by Justkidding »

Ok so I download z modeler and extract it to my desktop. I give it admin permissions like it says to do in the forums. then when i run the exe, it says i have the wrong side-by-side configuration. please help :D
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Help please

Post by Oleg »

JustKidding

Post by JustKidding »

I had it already but apparently that wasnt installed correctly so i repaired it with the repair option and it still didn't work. I tried reinstalling it completely, had no error messages but still the "wrong side by side config" poped up
JustKidding

Post by JustKidding »

JustKidding wrote:I had it already but apparently that wasnt installed correctly so i repaired it with the repair option and it still didn't work. I tried reinstalling it completely, had no error messages but still the "wrong side by side config" poped up
*popped
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Is ZModeler2 in a question or ZModeler3?

If ZModeler2, you need "Visual Studio 2005 Redistributive MFC Security Update" package;
If ZModeler3, you need "Visual Studio 2010 Redistributive MFC/ATL Security Update" package;
JustKidding

Post by JustKidding »

Sorry to drag this conversation on, but it says i need the regular visual 2005 to be updated w/ the program you said to use so can i have a link? my internet decides to search all the unimportant stuff
(zmodeler2)
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

all links are available here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5376