I cant login Zmodeler 3 (SOLVED)

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Kasabali

I cant login Zmodeler 3 (SOLVED)

Post by Kasabali »

Hi guys ı download and open zmod3 login my http://www.zmodeler3.com id and password and click apply & ok close and open again program but this screen is the same

Right ? Or True ????
Last edited by Kasabali on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: I cant login Zmodeler 3

Post by Oleg »

on My Computers page, pick your computer "9SF7H-FX", enable "Allow this platform to login" option, specify password (e.g. 123456) and press Submit.

In ZModeler specify your account username and password (123456). Press Ok and restart ZM.

Also, make sure to add ZModeler's folder into exclude list of your antivirus. I see your ZModeler is version 3.0.7 build 1041 while build 1044 is the latest. I guess it can't install updates? If it can't, then it will be unable to install license too.
Kasabali

Re: I cant login Zmodeler 3

Post by Kasabali »

Oleg wrote:on My Computers page, pick your computer "9SF7H-FX", enable "Allow this platform to login" option, specify password (e.g. 123456) and press Submit.

In ZModeler specify your account username and password (123456). Press Ok and restart ZM.

Also, make sure to add ZModeler's folder into exclude list of your antivirus. I see your ZModeler is version 3.0.7 build 1041 while build 1044 is the latest. I guess it can't install updates? If it can't, then it will be unable to install license too.
Thanks . Works now . Sağol panpa :D