no 'New Topic' options in the Zm3 forum

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Kotton

no 'New Topic' options in the Zm3 forum

Post by Kotton »

can't post in the Zm3 forums; I'm using zmodeler3.com as my nav source, and I've been 'validated' and jumped thru all the superfluous hoops

only thing I need to know is HOW DO I VIEW THE SCENE DAMNIT!? lol I left and right click in perspective and user views to rotate the scene and nothing happens -.-
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: no 'New Topic' options in the Zm3 forum

Post by Oleg »

The 'New Topic' will appear in ZModeler3 forum sections as soon as you bind your forum username to ZModeler3 account. Before that moment, it's read-only.

the user- and perspective- view camera rotation works with Alt key down. Otherwise, an automatic selection will act.
Kotton

Post by Kotton »

already did that Oleg (bound Zm3 forum account to Zm2 forum account, and to Zm3 and all other associated sh*t you make us do) lol

so.. I need to hold down the alt button every time I need to rotate/view the scene :?: :evil:
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Generally, yes. Holding an Alt key will toggle viewport mouse countrol behaviour, while you can keep some tools selected and ready to fire. For example, you can repeatedly move vertices and spin viewport, just press Alt when you spin the view and release it when you want to move.
Kotton

Post by Kotton »

it'll take some gettn used to, considering all other apps (including your own) don't require that extra step.. but DAMN the rendering is sweet, as well as the interface, and being that the tools are esentially the same (zomg that material editor, wtF!? :suicide: lol), I'd have to say very nice work! - and thanks for manually settn me up in the Zm3 forum, appreciato :)