Platform Not Found. Wrong Username Issue

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

deanslistent

Platform Not Found. Wrong Username Issue

Post by deanslistent »

Hello. Im having issues with my Zmod program verifying my account and it won't let me mod. I had to redownload the program because it malfunctioned and the interface became distorted. My platform ID is H4947-B7. Please let me know if you need any more info. Thank You @oleg
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Platform Not Found. Wrong Username Issue

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
Your platform ID has logged in to license server on March 17th. So it looks like your current setup in ZModeler is incorrect.

1. Make sure you run ZModeler as Administrator.
2. Assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page.
3. open "Account Setup" page of "About" window in ZModeler. Specify your ZModeler account name there (case sensitive) and platform password 123456. Press OK and close ZModeler.

Give ZModeler at least 10 seconds before starting it again.

4. Run ZModeler as Administrator, "License Information" window will appear automatically. Within 5-10 seconds you should see your license key downloaded and validated, followed by "Restart ZModeler please" message. Press OK and close ZModeler.

Give ZModeler at least 10 seconds before starting it again.

5. Run ZModeler again - "License Information" window should not appear. You can use File Open/Save/Import/Export now.

Re: Platform Not Found. Wrong Username Issue

Post by Guest »

Thank you that worked