validation don't work annymore.

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

SkOvLi

validation don't work annymore.

Post by SkOvLi »

i can't activate or validate my licence. i can apply my licence key when i open zmodeler3 and then it says verification failed, so i proceed to validate and then it says revalidate in 61 days and evrything seems good and i press apply then ok then i restart zmodeler3 to make sure it is restarted as i have allways done. When i open z modeler again it is all removed and back to scratch licence key is gone and validation is gone and i do it over and over and over agan with same result and this is a aid wersion tat have worked perfectly untill this day.
SkOvLi

Re: validation don't work annymore.

Post by SkOvLi »

now it says evry time i start up zmodeler ''Restart ZModeler please.'' and so i do over and over and over again, as administratior and regularly and it says the same again and again.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: validation don't work annymore.

Post by Oleg »

Move ZModeler folder from a system drive to another drive. Make sure you have codelib.zmx file in "Shared" folder of ZModeler, restore this file from ZModeler package if you don't have this file.

Mind you need to run ZModeler as Administrator.