free trial?

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Kanti

free trial?

Post by Kanti »

Hello! I never got an email or anything from you guys so I can't even confirm my freetrial like at all, or my account.

Email address: KantiKasaGames@gmail.com
Account name: Kanti
Kanti

Re: free trial?

Post by Kanti »

So I found out how to get the free trial but still received no email.
Kanti

Post by Kanti »

So the trial is active but I can't find HELP on the ZModeler to activate my account to even see if I like this.. please help?

It's not working, it's acting like I validated it but meanwhile I haven't.

Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Kanti wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:35 pm So the trial is active but I can't find HELP on the ZModeler to activate my account to even see if I like this.. please help?

It's not working, it's acting like I validated it but meanwhile I haven't.

When you run ZModeler with no license, the "About" window usually pops up automatically. This is the Help/About window (help button is located in topmost toolbar under a (?) icon). You can open About window by pressing F1 key.

Trial license can only be installed and validated in automatic mode, so you need to assign password onto your platform ID in web account, then open "About" window in ZModeler, switch to "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
Kanti

Post by Kanti »

I understand, I have already tried and it's still not working. It keeps failing me.

My username is Kantiedits

Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

make sure you run ZModeler 3.2.1. build 1195.

trial license can not be installed manually, you need to configure online validation for ZModeler. Assign password onto your platform ID in web account, specify platform password alongside with your account name in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.
Kanti

Post by Kanti »

Oleg wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:30 am make sure you run ZModeler 3.2.1. build 1195.

trial license can not be installed manually, you need to configure online validation for ZModeler. Assign password onto your platform ID in web account, specify platform password alongside with your account name in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.
I've done this, I've revoked and restarted over again. Used my platform password, ran as administrator. It's not working.

And yessir this is the correct build;

I just want to test this to see if I'm interested in buying but I can't because the free trial isn't working, and I still haven't received an email to validate mine.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account, specify platform password 123456 alongside with your account name in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.
Unfortunately, this is the only advise I can give with trial license installation.

May be moving ZModeler folder from system drive to another drive could help too.
Kanti

Post by Kanti »

this is my only PC for this kind of things, so that's unfortunate. You can't provide me with another way to do this so I can at least see about your product?