Accidental Blacklist

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

orezekoc

Accidental Blacklist

Post by orezekoc »

I seemed to have messed up registering my free trial and never managed to get it working and I seemingly blacklisted my own platform ID, would you be able to unblacklist it so I can try and register it again please?

Platform ID: RQDWD-GM
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Accidental Blacklist

Post by Oleg »

Do not remove platform ID from your account if this is CORRECT platform ID. Remove platform ID if you've made a misspell or upgraded computer and your platform ID has changed. Otherwise, removing platform ID is the direct way to lose trial license instantly.
orezekoc

Post by orezekoc »

I've already done that though sir, can you assist?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

make sure the ID in web account is exactly the same as you see in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license key.

assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on My Computers page.
Run ZModeler as Administrator. Open Account Setup page in ZModeler. Specify your account name and platform password 123456. press OK and restart ZModeler.

In web account on My computers page pick your platform ID. It's "Last activity" should not be "Never". If you see "Last activity: December 20th" or something like this, you can proceed and activate your license. Once you do this, restart ZModeler and it will download license key. then restart ZModeler once again.