I want to get my money back

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

basel90

I want to get my money back

Post by basel90 »

I can't make an import in the app. I want to get my money back The program has a bug
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: I want to get my money back

Post by Oleg »

In most of cases, inability to open/save/import/export is a result of license key not being installed in application. I can see your platform ID is allowed to log in to license server, but has never did so. This is a first thing to pay attention to.

Make sure the platform ID in your web account is exactly the same as you see in ZModeler, since a misspell will make it impossible to install license key.

Assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name basel90 and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator. Your license key should get downloaded and validated in 3-10 seconds. You will see it in "License Information" window followed by "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that. Press OK and restart ZModeler once again.

Note, with properly installed license key, ZModeler might refuse to import some model files. For example, when you pick some file for import and see "Import" button dimmed/disabled, then the given model file was locked on export and can't be imported into ZModeler anymore. In most of cases, these are someone's own work/model the author does not want anyone to import or edit. You can still import non-locked models or original game models fine.