lost password

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

cheeto_

lost password

Post by cheeto_ »

I recently lost my zmod password and everytime I went to reset my password through lost password I never got a email with the temporary password. I have tried every way me and my buddies thought of to get my password back and so far nothing has worked.

This is the email I use for zmod: littlefling13@gmail.com

If anyone can help that would be great, Thank you.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: lost password

Post by Oleg »

Your e-mail is not associated with any account or any license purchase. You have probably did not specify your e-mail on account, so you can't recover password anymore.

I advise to create a new account, there's nothing wrong if you do so.
cheeto_

Post by cheeto_ »

So thats exactly what i tried, I tried to make a new account but I had to verify my account and i never got the email to verify it. Also there is no email associated with this account because when I went to use the email thats on my zmod account for some reason I wasnt able to create a account on here with it.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

account does not require any activation. once you've created it, you can use it.
If you have already added your platform ID onto one account, you can add it onto another account too. Trial license will not be given again of cause.
When you try to add a platform ID that is available on another user's account, you will get a message - press "Add" button there.