Accidental Blacklist

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Accidental Blacklist

Post by Oleg »

Komban_pc1234 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:20 am when I went to add a platform ID it created 2 and I deleted 1 of them and now it is blacklisted. I was trying to get the free trail someone help please Platform Id HYC6B-8S
No, you have activated and used trial license already. It is expired to the moment. You can purchase a paid license if you want to use ZModeler further.
Harrisonr

Post by Harrisonr »

HI I accidentally blacklisted my platform ID it is HTJBX-7D. I didnt mean to actually black list it can you fix it?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Harrisonr wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 6:42 am HI I accidentally blacklisted my platform ID it is HTJBX-7D. I didnt mean to actually black list it can you fix it?
Your platform is restored already and it can operate properly. You just need to purchase a license for this platform ID.
I can not give you trial license again, as the profile records specify trial license was activated on August 31 and has expired to the moment already.
GoobyZM3

Post by GoobyZM3 »

Hello, I've accidentally blacklisted my account and cannot use my paid licence anymore, Platform ID: Z5EPG-FR
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

GoobyZM3 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 10:11 am Hello, I've accidentally blacklisted my account and cannot use my paid licence anymore, Platform ID: Z5EPG-FR
Your platform ID is restored on account GoobyZM3 where you have your paid license. Activate it for your platform ID and install new license key in ZModeler.

Also, I can see your platform ID logs in to license server onto another account, so I assume ZModeler is able to reach license server from your computer. In such a case I advise to assign password onto your platform ID on GoobyZM3 account, then specify your account name GoobyZM3 in ZModeler and platform password alongside. Press OK and restart ZModeler, so it can download license key automatically.
Grinz

Post by Grinz »

i accidentally blacklisted my platform, now i cant get any free licence, can someone give me help?
latform ID: RUBXH-YM
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Grinz wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:59 am i accidentally blacklisted my platform, now i cant get any free licence, can someone give me help?
latform ID: RUBXH-YM
You have activated and used your trial license already. You can purchase paid license if you wish to continue using ZModeler further.
Grinz

Post by Grinz »

[/quote]
You have activated and used your trial license already. You can purchase paid license if you wish to continue using ZModeler further.
[/quote]

but my license had a few days left, is there still no way?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Buy a license and reply here before activating it. I'll add extra 4 days to your new license.
fanni15210

Post by fanni15210 »

I purchased a license and then I noticed during activation that my platform was deleted and I can't re-enter it because my platform ID is blacklisted.

Platform id: H9VNT-Z4
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Restored platform ID on your account.
Tonton

Post by Tonton »

Hello,
I accidentally blacklisted my Platform ID. Is it possible to remove it from the blacklist?
my platform ID: RG2KM-HE
(I couldn't even test the free license)

thank's
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Platform ID recovered. Mind to assign password onto your platform ID in web account. Specify your account name and platform password in ZModeler.

Also, make sure the platform ID RG2KM-HE is exactly the ID you have in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license key.
luizcomz

Post by luizcomz »

HI I accidentally blacklisted. I didnt mean to actually black list it can you fix it?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I have restored your platform ID. I can not restore trial license as most of its time was used already and it will be impossible to activate trial license with less than 7 days on it.
luizcomz

Post by luizcomz »

it was only used for a few days, I wanted them to restore my key
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I have removed your platform ID and added it again with new trial license. mind to assign password onto your platform ID as it has no password currently. activate license and let ZModeler download/validate new license key.
Redeye232323

Post by Redeye232323 »

accidently blacklisted and i believe its screwed my entire pc and license, ID: HAA92-WY
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

LukieWukie wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:35 am Hello I accidentally blacklisted mine as well my platform ID is ZAKGR-97
I have added this platform ID onto your account "LukieWukie". Also, since you have purchased 60 days license on two accounts, I have removed the license on account zepelan and upgraded license on account "LukieWukie" to 120 days. Assign password onto your platform ID and activate license. Then specify account name "LukieWukie" and platform password in ZModeler; press OK and restart ZModeler.
marviniwurscht

Post by marviniwurscht »

Oleg wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:09 am
LukieWukie wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:35 am Hello I accidentally blacklisted mine as well my platform ID is ZAKGR-97
I have added this platform ID onto your account "LukieWukie". Also, since you have purchased 60 days license on two accounts, I have removed the license on account zepelan and upgraded license on account "LukieWukie" to 120 days. Assign password onto your platform ID and activate license. Then specify account name "LukieWukie" and platform password in ZModeler; press OK and restart ZModeler.

Hey so im trying to bind my purchased license to my Platform id "HRTV7-C2" but it shows me "This Platform ID is blacklisted and can not be used anymore." every time. Any way to get it back? :)
marviniwurscht

Post by marviniwurscht »

Ive changed my mainboard and CPU recently. Maybe that caused the blacklist? I really need help here, id like to use ZModeler ASAP :o
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

What is your account name and your old platform ID?
KAPTIVATOR

Re: platform id not found

Post by KAPTIVATOR »

i recently had to delete my zmodeler. bc i got the "platform not found. wrong account name or misspell id". my zmodeler is telling me that my platform is RZG3E-GW. thats what i have on my zmodeler app. but online it's registered too a RZ6KE-GW. I would like too be able too use it on the one thats for my computer. or atleast be able too revoke it until i get another pc. does my time stop if i do so or does it continue running

account name is KAPTIVATOR

Platform id online is RZ6KE-GW
Platform id on app is RZG3E-GW

please help me bc i have soo much work too get done
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Added platform ID RZG3E-GW onto your web account.

License key can only be installed in ZModeler if you use correct ID in web account. Only the ID you see in ZModeler is the correct one, any other will not work. That is what "Platform not found. wrong account name or misspell in ID" message about. It literally tells that ZModeler (with it's own ID) has tried to access your account name and was unable to find its ID on your account. In most of cases this is a misspell of ID when users add ID into web account.
Floppa123

Post by Floppa123 »

I purchased a license and then I noticed during activation that my platform was deleted and I can't re-enter it because my platform ID is blacklisted.

Platform id: HE88J-78