Issue when adding platform

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

NotBad

Issue when adding platform

Post by NotBad »

Hey,
When I add my platform it doesnt show up, it says added.
My platform ID is: R9572-5L
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Issue when adding platform

Post by Oleg »

I've added this platform onto your account. Also, as you still had 10 days of your trial wasted, I've updated your paid license to 40 days.
NotBad

Post by NotBad »

Hey, thanks I am not able to activate it.
I put account name and platform password click ok, close the pogram, open the program still same. On page "License information it says:
NotBad

Post by NotBad »

Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Once you've supplied your key into ZModeler and got "Verification: Failed", press "Validate" button in web account (mind to specify correct ZModeler version first: 32 bit or 64 bit). Then copy validation key in web account, go back to ZModeler's license window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. "Verification: Failed" should change to "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that. Restart Zmodeler.

You will need to do the step above every 5-6 days to keep license running in ZModeler. It's ok to do it anytime you like, even if you miss the time frame. refresh license validity and you can use ZModeler for 6 days more.
NotBad

Post by NotBad »

Thanks, I got it working!