License denied this action

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

rocketrichard12

License denied this action

Post by rocketrichard12 »

I got a brand new license and I keep getting license denied this action, I tried everything I have found on the forums and nothing works, happens when I go to export something.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: License denied this action

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
If you have purchased new license, you need to install new license key in ZModeler. It is advised to run ZModeler as Administrator, then copy your new license key in web account; open ZModeler's license window, press and hold "Shift" key for 2-3 seconds. New license key should appear. If you can see "Restart ZModeler please", then ZModeler made an automatic verification and you should restart ZModeler. If you see "Verification: Failed", you should supply validation key manually:

Specify in web account whether you use 32-bit or 64-bit version of ZModeler, press "validate" button. Copy validation key. Go back to ZModeler's license window, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds. You should see "Verificaiont: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that. Restart ZModeler. You will need to perform steps in this paragraph from time to time to update validation of license key in ZModeler.