My account password is lost

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

yellownofx

My account password is lost

Post by yellownofx »

Yo, I rly need help as I used the thing google made where it suggests a password. Then I overwrote that password when I was in the "my computers" section and so now I don't remember that long password that google suggested me. I have requested to get a new password but the bot isnt sending me a temporary password like its saying.
yellownofx

Re: My account password is lost

Post by yellownofx »

PLEASE, I really need an answer and some help. I am completely locked out of my account and your password reset feature no longer works. Which means I'm locked out of my account and in 2 months it'll prolly automatically pay more money to something I cant even use. And with no replies I feel like im just going to be stuck paying for something I dont want to pay for as I cant even use it. There is no livechat or any support either. Please help me, I am not logged into my account at the moment. I am just a guest account but I will send u any information or proof of purchase that I have a valid zmodeler. (paypal info and a gmail etc.)

It would rly help if I could get in a voice call with someone on here, I really badly need help with this problem as I depend on you to fix it. There is nothing more I can do and I will be paying for something I could never use.
yellownofx

Post by yellownofx »

does he ever check?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Send me your account name and your platform ID in private message please, I will check it and reset password for you .
yellownofx

Post by yellownofx »

There is nothing I can do anymore, I have made a new account. It doesnt send me a verification email to verify my new account. Without a verfication i cant send u a private message. The only way I can prove its me is if you can fix this website or pls contact me on my discord or something. This website is rly broken for me. I also forgot both username and as password was reset i cant prove that either.. all I have is a new account, a paypal history and an email connected to the lost account. Please sir, you gotta help me. I cant afford to spend 8 dollars on something that i cant use bcuz everything is broken about it. I think the username is yellownofx, cant send email on here and cant send paypal info on here or my discord so yeah. Can u resend me the money or maybe i can contact paypal and get my money back and then buy it with my new account?
yellownofx

Post by yellownofx »

I cant send you dms as im a guest. I cant verify my new accounts email as it doesnt send me a verification email just like it doesnt send me a password reset email
mariusj233

Post by mariusj233 »

My new account is "mariusj2", but I can't message you with that account as it doesn't send me a verification email
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Hello
Your account name is “yellownofx” and it has no e-mail assigned to it. Thus you can’t reset password for this account. I have assigned email from your purchase m****03@gmail.com

You can use account name and this email address to reset password.