Is it NOT possible to get a new platform ID.

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Mathieu

Re: Is it NOT possible to get a new platform ID.

Post by Mathieu »

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png everything is spelled good but it does say this butt everything is just spelled right
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Activate your license again to get a different license key. Note, your license has less than 15 days and can be installed in automatic mode only. You need to assign password onto your platform ID in web account. then run ZModeler as Administrator, specify your account name and platform password. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
Mathieu

Post by Mathieu »

I have a new computer (from my sister ;) ) But i can not add it it keeps saying "something whent wrong on the server" can you add it? it is "HTRT6-3C" thanks in advanced
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Mathieu, your platform ID is on your account already.

Post by Guest »

followed the instructions and got the reevalidate in 6 days restarted zmodler in admin mode and still went through the license verification with it passing and a yellow box underneath please restart ZModeler... in an endless loop

Monkcmonkdo2
platform Id 9L4XJ-6U
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Looks like ZModeler can't save license on a hard drive. Make sure ZModeler is being run as Administrator. I advise to move ZModeler folder from a system drive to another drive if possible, do not put ZModeler folder onto your Desktop or "My documents" folder.

Make sure there is "codelib.zmx" file in "Shared" folder of ZModeler. If you don't have one, unpack all files from ZModeler ZIP package again.

Also, it could be a good idea to right-click on ZModeler folder, pick "Properties", toggle off "read-only" and press OK. Specify "To all files and folders inside" and press OK again.
Maesfaa

Post by Maesfaa »

I have a device id whose free license has expired, and I want to get another license but the previous device id has not been changed
my device id : 9TMPW-7R
account name : MamadEsFak
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

I'm not getting what exactly do you mean. You have used trial license for your platform ID 9TMPW-7R already. From that moment on you can use the paid license only. Your platform ID on web account is OK as well as I can see it has logged in to license server recently. I assume everything is configured properly, so you can purchase a paid license and activate it for your platform ID.
TheBrain89

Post by TheBrain89 »

Hello,
I downloaded, installed and ran the zmodeler. I created account: TheBrain89.
I registered the platform: RBLNV-4N, bought a license and the program refused the license.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

TheBrain89 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 8:57 pm Hello,
I downloaded, installed and ran the zmodeler. I created account: TheBrain89.
I registered the platform: RBLNV-4N, bought a license and the program refused the license.
Your platform is OK and logged in to license server today. Activate paid license in web account, then run ZModeler - it will download and validate license key automatically.