My licenses wont activate

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

RylanPro

My licenses wont activate

Post by RylanPro »

I got zmod registered my platform only problem is i cant login with it in zmodeler3
pls help my platform id: 9KU6A-8L
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: My licenses wont activate

Post by Oleg »

You have removed your platform ID and lost trial license at that step.
I've added your platform again with new trial license. Activate license and assign password onto your platform ID.
RylanPro

Post by RylanPro »

Hi thanks for giving my trial licenses back but my zmodeler3 still wont activate in the app i type the account login and platform password press ok and restart still it shows that my license is not activated
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you have to activate license manually in web account.

also, in ZModeler you specify your platform password, not an account password.

you should run zmodeler as Administrator when installing license key.
RylanPro

Post by RylanPro »

Hi i have tried what u have said and it hasnt worked
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I can see platform ID 9KU6A-8L on account RylanPro with trial license activated. This platform ID has logged in to license server today (March 21st) and in most of cases this should be enough for ZModeler to download and validate license key.

However, it is quite possible ZModeler can not save license key on a hard drive. It is advised to move ZModeler folder somewhere to drive D: if possible or at least to C:\Program Files\ folder. It is essential to run ZModeler as Administrator. It is advised to add ZModeler folder into exclude/white list of your antivirus if you have any.

when license key is saved on a hard drive, you get a "Codelib.dynamic" file in "Shared" folder of ZModeler. This file is re-created each time you run ZModeler, so you can check file's date/time to see whether ZModeler does what it suppose to do or is blocked from saving/using license.
RylanPro

Post by RylanPro »

Hi i have moved my zmodeler folder to program files x86 and have whitelisted it in my anrti virus and i could not find a codelibaray.dynamic file i the shared folder but i again tried to activate it and same thing it just dosnt activate
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

post a set of screenshots showing your web account's "License" page and your ZModeler's "License Information" page. And your ZModeler's "Shared" folder screenshot in folder view mode set to "Details".
RylanPro

Post by RylanPro »

Hi sorry for late response i uploaded it to imgur
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

attach screenshot to the forum post. I can not see your uploaded image.
RylanPro

Post by RylanPro »

ImageImage[/img]
RylanPro

Post by RylanPro »

Image here you go all of them
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

assign password 123456 onto your platform in web account on "My computers" page. Specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page in ZModeler. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

If you could see your license key in ZModeler, but it disappears when you restart ZModeler, then right-click on ZModeler folder, pick Properties, toggle off "read only", press OK and specify "to all files and folders inside".
RylanPro

Post by RylanPro »

Hi thank you for your help i have activated it
ColtsD

Post by ColtsD »

im in the same boat cant activate the licence
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

ColtsD wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:07 am im in the same boat cant activate the licence
I can see you've already activated your license. If you can't install license key in ZModeler, assign password 123456 onto your platform ID on My Computers page. Then specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on Account Setup page, press OK and restart ZModeler.
ColtsD

Post by ColtsD »

yeah i cant validate it it just keeps coming up with fail ive tried the copy and past thing with the vaidation key and nothing
click shift and nothing
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

ColtsD wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:34 am yeah i cant validate it it just keeps coming up with fail ive tried the copy and past thing with the vaidation key and nothing
click shift and nothing
set your ZModeler version explicitly before pressing "Validate" button. Do not rely on "Autodetect" there. Make sure the license key shown in ZModeler is the same as you see in web account, as validation key will not fit if license keys are different.
nightkillera919

Unable to activate

Post by nightkillera919 »

my platform ZZJK4-CF
can you help me
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.
Your license was activated for your platform ID, you just need to let ZModeler download and install license key.
jaygwopsf

Post by jaygwopsf »

Can you assist me as well my platform id

RBUS4-SE
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

jaygwopsf wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:37 pm Can you assist me as well my platform id

RBUS4-SE
I can see you have already activated your license. Make sure this is exactly the ID you have in ZModeler. A misspell (like S -- 5) will make it impossible to install license key.

Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator. your license key will be downloaded and installed.