Cannot validate license

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

boop_xyz

Cannot validate license

Post by boop_xyz »

Hi, I am on the trial and cannot validate my license. It already says its Active and I cant validate it. Please help.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Cannot validate license

Post by Oleg »

Trial license can be validated in automatic mode only. So you need to assign password onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Then specify your account name and platform password from previous step in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. Then restart ZModeler as Administrator.
AFluffyCat3

Post by AFluffyCat3 »

Ive added a password, logged in on the zmodeler software and then restarted as administrator but nothing works?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

AFluffyCat3 wrote: Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:07 am Ive added a password, logged in on the zmodeler software and then restarted as administrator but nothing works?
I can see your platform ID ZZKQJ-ZM has logged in to license server on Jun 28th. In most of cases this is enough for ZModeler to download and validate license key. Is your issue resolved to the moment?
Cozzy Development

Post by Cozzy Development »

I need support i think i had Zmod in the past and deleted my PLatform! if a staff member could reactive it, it would mean the world!
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Specify your platform ID please.

Old accounts are pruned, so it is likely your account was removed already. It's ok to create a new account and add your platform ID there.