License wont activate

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Re: License wont activate

Post by Guest »

I still haven't had success, I did everything you said in the first paragraph, and my zmodeler is managing to update normally. I paid for a month, but I wanted to use the free version before activating the paid version.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Currently:

1. your license is not activated
2. your platform ID has never logged in to license server.

activate license,
assign password on "My computers" page.
run ZModeler, specify account name and platform password, restart ZModeler.
leonardouu

Post by leonardouu »

now I understand better and I was able to activate, thank you very much for your time and support!
woahtiara

Post by woahtiara »

I have purchased my license this is like the third time i have purchased the zmodeler license twice and now the third time my license will not activate at all it just signs me out .. very frustrating theres always a problem whether its validating or getting the program to work now I can not get in contact with anyone please help.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

woahtiara wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:12 am I have purchased my license this is like the third time i have purchased the zmodeler license twice and now the third time my license will not activate at all it just signs me out .. very frustrating theres always a problem whether its validating or getting the program to work now I can not get in contact with anyone please help.
Give it a try again, it should work fine now.
mrolson14

Post by mrolson14 »

:D can get it to work
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

mrolson14 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 6:43 am:D can get it to work
Your license is active and your platform ID has logged in to license server today to validate license. In most of cases this is enough for ZModeler to download/validate license key. Is your issue resolved already?
koolinky

Post by koolinky »

Oleg wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:50 am This issue is usually resolved automatically on a second day. If it's still not, specify your account name, so I could check your license.
hey oleg im have this problem to is there a fix
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Give it a try again.
Also, avoid using "Revoke", it is not a pause method, it is for transferring license from one platform ID to another after upgrade or if you have changed your computer. Using revoke and activating license for the same platform ID can cause problems with license days computation on license server, I strongly advise not to do this.