Licenses and Platform

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Rynx

Licenses and Platform

Post by Rynx »

So i was activation my free trial because I wanted to get into making cars for a fiveM server and see if i can learn the program to keep doing it, I activated it and it just kept saying validate:Failded on zmodeler when i would try to activate the license so i went back to the website took off the platform and saw that the license wasn't there anymore so i decided let me see if i can delete the account and get the license back. I make the account and add the platform back it says that its been added but it doesn't show up every time i add it and i still dont have the license. My email is oswaldvazquez5@gmail.com if yall need it.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Licenses and Platform

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

What is your platform ID?
Rynx

Post by Rynx »

My platform id is RPPXT-RP
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I have restored this platform ID on your account.
juliosopran

Post by juliosopran »

I activated my license on the site, but in the program it does not activate, I have already changed my password and lost 15 days already because I revoked it to see if it works, please help me, my license: ZGWBU-AJ
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I can see your platform ID is allowed to log in, but has never did so. May you post a screenshot of your License Information window from ZModeler?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Do you see a blue "Ok" icon in the bottom of ZModeler window after 5-10 seconds? or is there a spinning circle icon that never stops spinning?

If you see a blue "Ok" icon, then
1. assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page, press Submit
2. specify your account name (case sensitive) and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page of About window. press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

If you see a spinning circle icon that never stops spinning:
1. ensure you run the latest version of ZModeler (3.2.1 build 1195) to the moment.
2. copy your license key in web account on "My licenses" page by picking your license there; you can paste the key into any text document to ensure it was copied properly.
3. open License Information window in ZModeler, press and hold Shift key for 2-3 seconds: your license key should appear there followed by "Verification: Failed"
4. specify 32 bit or 64 bit version in web account on license panel, press "Validate" button. You will get a validation key there.
5. copy validation key and "Shift" it into ZModeler's license window. "Verification: Failed" will change to "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that. Restart ZModeler.
juliosopran

Post by juliosopran »

Thank <3
botz

Post by botz »

i cant activate my liscense and shift key is not working
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

license activation and "shift" are different stages of the process. you activate license in web account, while you use Shift in ZModeler with license key activated and license key copied in advance. What stage you have problem with?

I can see a platform ID with trial license activated for it on your account. The platform ID has logged in to license server today. In most of cases this is enough for ZModeler to download and validate license key. Is your issue resolved to the moment?
ApolloWusky

Post by ApolloWusky »

I have no idea how to activate my license key please help HHKEW-72
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

ApolloWusky wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:13 am I have no idea how to activate my license key please help HHKEW-72
Make sure the platform ID "HHKEW-72" is exactly the one you see in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license key in ZModeler.
Assign password 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page.
Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page. Specify your account name there and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator. Your license key will get downloaded automatically in 3-5 seconds.