unable to sign in to zmodeler to active the license

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

joshdolen

unable to sign in to zmodeler to active the license

Post by joshdolen »

I downloaded the zmodeler and logged in my account. And then i made a platform and active the license and i tried logging in my account on zmodeler and i hit apply and it doesn't login at all it just hit on the same page and i go to license it just shows the platform ID and it doesn't show the license
joshdolen

Re: unable to sign in to zmodeler to active the license

Post by joshdolen »

I think i got the key to work but i think my desktop computer ID is blacklist so i can't use it on my desktop is there a way to unblacklist it
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your platform ID is not blacklisted. If you can see your platform ID in web account, then it is OK and can run license.
Currently, your platform ID has logged in on August 22nd. Mind, you specify your platform password next to account name in ZModeler's "Account setup" page. If you don't use platform password (set or clear it on "My computers" page of web account), you can leave password field blank in web account and in ZModeler.

You need to restart ZModeler as Administrator to let it check for license.

It is advised to put ZModeler folder somewhere on drive D: if possible or at least in C:\Program Files folder.
TreekidV2

Post by TreekidV2 »

the website doesn't let me sign in and its the same exact password and username I used to create the account, and I cannot even use anything in Zmodeler because idk how tf to set up this "platform ID" crap how the hell do I use this, wHY CANT THIS JUST BE LIKE BLENDER.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

TreekidV2 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:04 am the website doesn't let me sign in and its the same exact password and username I used to create the account, and I cannot even use anything in Zmodeler because idk how tf to set up this "platform ID" crap how the hell do I use this, wHY CANT THIS JUST BE LIKE BLENDER.
There is an account creation guide topic here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5672
and trial license application guide:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5673

I can not find your account given no information, as well as there is no account "TreekidV2" created. So, if you actually created ZModeler web account as described in a guide, you should be able to log in and assign/manage license for ZModeler.

The platform ID is shown in ZModeler on "License Information" page. This is the ID you should add to your web account as any other ID will not work (ZModeler will not accept license key from another ID). Once you add ID into web account and activate license for this ID, ZModeler can download license key automatically. You will need to assign password onto platform ID in web account and specify this password alongside with your account name in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page. then restart ZModeler as Administrator.

If you are familiar with Blender, I advise you to use it instead of ZModeler. Blender is significantly more powerful editor made by hundred of developers. So, if it meets your needs, use Blender.