Stop paying for licenses

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

killerjatt26

Stop paying for licenses

Post by killerjatt26 »

I do not want to use ZModeler anymore, and dont want to be charged. is there a way to cancel the subscription or not?
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Stop paying for licenses

Post by Oleg »

There is no subscription to cancel. You make purchase each time you need new license. So unless you make a new purchase manually, you will not be charged.

Also, as it was just 2 days since you've activated your paid license, I can offer you a refund and void your current license if you like.
killerjatt26

Post by killerjatt26 »

That would be great!
LarryGang

Post by LarryGang »

I payed for a license as well that does not work could I get a refund can’t post any where else
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

LarryGang wrote:I payed for a license as well that does not work could I get a refund can’t post any where else
Hello, Larry.

Your license was not activated yet, so it is no problem for license to be voided and payment refunded.
However, I can see your trial license was activated but not installed in ZModeler properly. I assume you were unable to use trial license, so I've re-submitted your platform ID with new trial license.

To install trial license, make sure your web account is in English; Then ensure your platform ID in web account (R8ZR5-FY) is exactly the same as you see in ZModeler - a misspell will make it impossible to install license.

Assign simple password like 123456 onto your platform ID in web account on "My computers" page. Then activate trial license in web account by pressing (?) icon, then toggle [v] option and press "Apply" button.

If possible, move ZModeler folder somewhere to drive D: or at least to C:\Program Files folder. It is essential to unpack ZModeler files (do not run from .zip folder) and make sure to run zmodeler3.exe as Administrator.

Specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler on "Account Setup" page of "About" window. press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator.

Feel free to respond here or in private message if you still have problems with trial license and/or still want your paid license to be voided and payment refunded.
LarryGang

Post by LarryGang »

I have done that and all but when putting pwd in platform id the . dissapear out of box and i keep getting verification failed. [SOLVED]
Nateee

Post by Nateee »

I know this is a old thing now and probably isn’t active but I’m pretty sure I was just charged automatically after my 30 day license
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Nateee wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:22 pm I know this is a old thing now and probably isn’t active but I’m pretty sure I was just charged automatically after my 30 day license
No, you were not. ZModeler license is not a subscription, you are not charged automatically. You pay on a PayPal page manually - when you pick "Buy license" and then "Pay Now".

Some payments processing might get delayed for a day or two, so it could happen you get a notification in a couple of days after actually getting license, but it's still a notification for the same payment.
Leland Harris

Post by Leland Harris »

Hello so I made a subscription yesterday and didn’t mean to actually pay due to the fact I can’t figure out the system to well for making vehicles. I understand that because I payed there’s no refunds but is there any way I can cancel the subscription so it doesn’t charge me again?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Leland Harris wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:13 pm Hello so I made a subscription yesterday and didn’t mean to actually pay due to the fact I can’t figure out the system to well for making vehicles. I understand that because I payed there’s no refunds but is there any way I can cancel the subscription so it doesn’t charge me again?
Hello.
You have not activated license yet, so your payment was refunded fully and license voided.
ZModeler license purchase is not a subscription, user is charged only once at the time of purchase. So, there are no any recurring payments, user need to every new license purchase manually.