Can't post in general discussion forum

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

pnwparksfan

Can't post in general discussion forum

Post by pnwparksfan »

When I go to the General Discussion forum the "New Topic" button is not there. In every other forum the button is there. Why can't I post to that forum?

It looks like it might be because I am not a member of the ZM3 users group, but I have an active license.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Can't post in general discussion forum

Post by Oleg »

Your forum username is not linked to your ZModeler3 web account. Clear all private messages (inbox, outbox, saved, deleted) and bind your forum username with your ZModeler2 account on "Settings" page in web account.
pnwparksfan

Post by pnwparksfan »

Oleg wrote:Your forum username is not linked to your ZModeler3 web account. Clear all private messages (inbox, outbox, saved, deleted) and bind your forum username with your ZModeler2 account on "Settings" page in web account.
There is nothing about binding to forum in the settings page of my web account. Image

Edit - found it, it's under Personal Info, not Settings. I have joined the group but still can't post in that forum.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

You should probably log out at forum and log in again.
pnwparksfan

Post by pnwparksfan »

Oleg wrote:You should probably log out at forum and log in again.
I have tried logging out and back in, and still cannot post in that forum.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I have re-submitted your forum username to a "ZModeler" group and tested your forum permissions. I do see a "New topic" in ZModeler3 forum section when testing your forum permissions.