Forgotten platform password

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Vanio

Forgotten platform password

Post by Vanio »

Greetings,

I've bought a license for Zmodeler but I can't log on in Zmodeler. I type my username and password and nothing happens. Perhaps I am typing in the wrong password or I am not doing something right.Please assist me with resolving this issue because I would like to use Zmodeler.

Best Regards.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Forgotten platform password

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

An account associated with your e-mail is "Vanio". You can use these details to request password reset on account login page. switch to "Lost password", specify your account name and your e-mail, specify captcha and press "Reset password". You will get a temporary password on your e-mail in few minutes.
Vanio

Post by Vanio »

Greetings,

I've reset my password but I still can't log in on Zmodeler. It is requesting a Account Login and Platform Password but I've forgotten the Platform Password. Using the password for my Zmodeler account doesn't work. I log on the website but not in the Zmodeler Application itself.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you can assign password onto your platform in web account.
Vanio

Post by Vanio »

Greetings,

My issue has been resolved. Thanks for your assistance.
leonmac865

Post by leonmac865 »

its not sending me a password reset to my email so i can verify my account iv try to get it to send me at least 10 password resets but its not showing in my gmail this the same account i been using to make zmodler3 for 2years even got previous messages from me resetting my account but for some reason its not sending me a password to reset my account so i can log in and verify my liscense
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

what is your account name?
leonmac865

Post by leonmac865 »

my account name is leonmac865 last time i got a email from yall wus on jan 2 for a password reset
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your e-mail on account is william*****9*@gmail.com

In most of cases, emails to "gmail" are delivered fine. Check the spam/junk folder, may be it got there?
The recent successful login on this account is "4th of March 2022"
Cmock06

Post by Cmock06 »

i am haveing this same issue i am not recieving the email to reset my password
my account name is cmock06
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Cmock06 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:50 pm i am haveing this same issue i am not recieving the email to reset my password
my account name is cmock06
Your account name: Cmock06
Your email: trip*****d@gmail.com

If you specify everything properly, you will get password reset e-mail.
Mind to check the Spam/Trash box too.
Crackin

Post by Crackin »

Tried to reset my password and it says failed to send email when thats my email attached to the account need help please

Post by Guest »

Crackin wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:07 pm Tried to reset my password and it says failed to send email when thats my email attached to the account need help please
email was "champions0***1@gmail.com
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

There were no e-mail assigned onto your account. I have assigned the e-mail from your purchase (the one you've specified above) onto your account to, so you should be able to reset password now.
Rarrifilms

Post by Rarrifilms »

i dont remeber my password or username
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

create new account and start over again. If you have made a purchase, you can specify your purchase details / order confirmation / transaction number. You can send these details via e-mail.

Re Re: Forgotten platform password

Post by Guest »

it says i cant bc of my platform id i already have an account with the same platform id
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you can still press "Add" button there. The platform ID will appear on your account. Of cause, you will not get a new trial license, but you can buy the license and install new license key in ZModeler.
Dragradial1

login issue, reset password issue.

Post by Dragradial1 »

can't login, won't let me reset password, no email sent to verify, locked out totally. tried opening another account and now it wont let me sign in. would like to use z modeler.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: login issue, reset password issue.

Post by Oleg »

Dragradial1 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:26 pm can't login, won't let me reset password, no email sent to verify, locked out totally. tried opening another account and now it wont let me sign in. would like to use z modeler.
Your account is linked with your e-mail that was used on purchase ***96@gmail.com
You can use these details to reset password on "Lost Password" page. Mind to check Spam\Junk box as the password recover e-mail will be filtered as spam.
Once you log in to your web account, change password on "Settings" page. Let your browser remember the password so you don't loose it anymore.