Forgotten platform password

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Vanio

Forgotten platform password

Post by Vanio »

Greetings,

I've bought a license for Zmodeler but I can't log on in Zmodeler. I type my username and password and nothing happens. Perhaps I am typing in the wrong password or I am not doing something right.Please assist me with resolving this issue because I would like to use Zmodeler.

Best Regards.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Forgotten platform password

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

An account associated with your e-mail is "Vanio". You can use these details to request password reset on account login page. switch to "Lost password", specify your account name and your e-mail, specify captcha and press "Reset password". You will get a temporary password on your e-mail in few minutes.
Vanio

Post by Vanio »

Greetings,

I've reset my password but I still can't log in on Zmodeler. It is requesting a Account Login and Platform Password but I've forgotten the Platform Password. Using the password for my Zmodeler account doesn't work. I log on the website but not in the Zmodeler Application itself.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you can assign password onto your platform in web account.
Vanio

Post by Vanio »

Greetings,

My issue has been resolved. Thanks for your assistance.
leonmac865

Post by leonmac865 »

its not sending me a password reset to my email so i can verify my account iv try to get it to send me at least 10 password resets but its not showing in my gmail this the same account i been using to make zmodler3 for 2years even got previous messages from me resetting my account but for some reason its not sending me a password to reset my account so i can log in and verify my liscense
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

what is your account name?
leonmac865

Post by leonmac865 »

my account name is leonmac865 last time i got a email from yall wus on jan 2 for a password reset
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your e-mail on account is william*****9*@gmail.com

In most of cases, emails to "gmail" are delivered fine. Check the spam/junk folder, may be it got there?
The recent successful login on this account is "4th of March 2022"
Cmock06

Post by Cmock06 »

i am haveing this same issue i am not recieving the email to reset my password
my account name is cmock06
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Cmock06 wrote: Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:50 pm i am haveing this same issue i am not recieving the email to reset my password
my account name is cmock06
Your account name: Cmock06
Your email: trip*****d@gmail.com

If you specify everything properly, you will get password reset e-mail.
Mind to check the Spam/Trash box too.
Crackin

Post by Crackin »

Tried to reset my password and it says failed to send email when thats my email attached to the account need help please

Post by Guest »

Crackin wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:07 pm Tried to reset my password and it says failed to send email when thats my email attached to the account need help please
email was "champions0***1@gmail.com
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

There were no e-mail assigned onto your account. I have assigned the e-mail from your purchase (the one you've specified above) onto your account to, so you should be able to reset password now.
Rarrifilms

Post by Rarrifilms »

i dont remeber my password or username
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

create new account and start over again. If you have made a purchase, you can specify your purchase details / order confirmation / transaction number. You can send these details via e-mail.

Re Re: Forgotten platform password

Post by Guest »

it says i cant bc of my platform id i already have an account with the same platform id
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

you can still press "Add" button there. The platform ID will appear on your account. Of cause, you will not get a new trial license, but you can buy the license and install new license key in ZModeler.