Temporarily transferring license

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

cpast

Temporarily transferring license

Post by cpast »

I am currently on a different computer for ~2 weeks, and would like to transfer my license to this computer for that time before transferring it back to the original. Is this supported? I want to make sure that I don't trip some "cheating" flag. (for clarification: during this time, I will not be running Zmod on the old computer).
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Temporarily transferring license

Post by Oleg »

you can remove bode CodeLib files in Shared folder of ZModeler on old computer. this will remove license there. then run and let it download updates; close ZM and don't run it on old computer anymore;

log in to your web account, remove your old platform ID; add your new (temporary one) platform ID and activate license for this new platform ID.

Once you return back, remove your temporary platform ID in web account and submit your old platform ID again. Then activate license again; start ZModeler on old computer and let it download new license key (or apply license key manually via copy+shift if you used to do so).