Can't activate license on my platform

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

gabenz88

Can't activate license on my platform

Post by gabenz88 »

So my problem is that I can't activate my newly bought license for my platform (HFRX7-6K). The tick box before "Activate license for selected platform and issue license key." is grayed out.
On the "My computers" tab, this platform is also grayed out (the pc icon before platform id) for some reason. There must a connection between these issues. What can I do now?

Thanks in advance.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Can't activate license on my platform

Post by Oleg »

Before you can apply a license, you have to click a (?) icon first; then you will be able to tick [v] options and press "Apply".

Computer icon on My computers page will get colored icon as soon as any license get activated for this computer.
gabenz88

Post by gabenz88 »

Thanks for the fast help... It worked, and now Zmodeler is also working like charm.

Thank you again. :)
schlesiermike

Post by schlesiermike »

Hello,

have a test licence for my system bought (ZKPB9-LZ).Leider my PC with my account has not combined, so that the licensees are indicated(signalised) in the programme. If the PC wanted to remove then in the on-line account and examine(investigate) anew. Unfortunately, it is not possible under the ID (ZKPB9-LZ) any more. What can I do now?
If they excuse my English.

Lg Mike
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

I have resubmitted your platform ID onto your account. you can activate your license now.

Note, you can install trial license in ZModeler via online method only.
schlesiermike

Post by schlesiermike »

Thank for your help.Top