License wont activate

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Thor0619

License wont activate

Post by Thor0619 »

hi i just got zmodeler for the first time ever and when i go to activate my license it logs me out of the page and doesnt work. i saw that several other people have had the same issue and none of those suggestion have helped. i have even tried putting in the platform password thing and doing it that way but nothing has helped. i would really appreciate some help cuz i already bought it and cant even use it
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: License wont activate

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
I've checked your license, give it a try again, it should activate fine now.
Thor0619

Post by Thor0619 »

its working now but i cant import files, it says "your license prevents this" and it gives me a message to restart zmodeler but it doesnt go away after i do it
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

ZModeler can't save license key on a hard drive.

Move ZModeler folder somewhere to drive D: if possible or at least to C:\Program Files\ folder.
It is essential to run ZModeler as Administrator.
Thor0619

Post by Thor0619 »

still not working and now that i moved it my licesne wont activate on the program itself even though it says that its running on my pc
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your license is attached to platform ID "9L4XJ-NU". Ensure you have this ID in ZModeler on "License Information" page. Your platform ID has logged in to license server on February 7th. It is advised to assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID again and specify your account name and platform password 123456 in ZModeler again to refresh both settings. restart Zmodeler as Administrator.
Otsk_choppa

Post by Otsk_choppa »

its doing the same thing for me to and I don't know what to do I tried doing it on my phone but that doesn't work
savel

Post by savel »

Hi Oleg! I faced the same problem as the guys above. How can I solve my problem? When I try to activate a trial license, it kicks me out of my account. I tried running Zmodeler as administrator and moving it to C:\Program Files\, it didn't help.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

sure, give it a try again.
FireDemon1977

Post by FireDemon1977 »

Hello I got another license today and I am having the same issue as those in this topic.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

@FireDemon1977, give it a try again.
FireDemon1977

Post by FireDemon1977 »

Yes it applied now, thank you.
huntz84

Post by huntz84 »

Hi guys and Oleg. i too have not been able to validate my licence. i have tried un install/ re install, online validate wont work. Can someone please help??
thanks
EZClapLife

Post by EZClapLife »

Hi I have just got a license but whenever I copy it and try to hold my shift inside zmodeler I won't do anything I have restarted about 3 times now.
EZClapLife

Post by EZClapLife »

EZClapLife wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:19 pm Hi I have just got a license but whenever I copy it and try to hold my shift inside zmodeler I won't do anything I have restarted about 3 times now.
update now it won't verify.
riswan

Post by riswan »

bought a licence but its i cant login the account in zmodeler
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

riswan wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:37 pm bought a licence but its i cant login the account in zmodeler
you buy license in web account only, so you are expected to be able to log in there.
In ZModeler you specify your account name and your platform ID's password. ZModeler then downloads license key, but you still need to activate license in web account manually.

What your issue is exactly in?
pb0331

Post by pb0331 »

i am new to zmodeler and having an issue where copying the license key will not work. i have tried ever step i could find an when i copy + shift, nothing happens. please advise and help. also available for team share. all it says is " You can create an account at www.zmodeler3.com/account and register your platform id there to get trial license. to let zmodeler install license key, specify account name and platform password on the next page."

ive specify ten fold and have tried other variations incase i am not understanding the directions.

i have tried account name -pb0331
and also platform name -HEUAZ-J7

nothing is working. i have been at this for days...
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Hello.
Your paid license was activated. Make sure the platform ID in web account is exactly the same as you have in ZModeler. A misspell will make it impossible to install license key. If ID is wrong, remove bad ID and add a correct one;

Once license was activated, you should copy license key in web account.
Run ZModeler as Administrator. Make sure your ZModeler version is 3.2.1.1195 (shown on top in title bar, or in "About" window).
Open License Information window. Press "Shift" key for 2-3 seconds. If license was copied before (and your ID in web account correct), you will see your license key in ZModeler's License window. It will have "Verification:Failed" under it.

In web account on license information page specify whether you use 32-bit or 64-bit version of ZModeler and press "Validate" button. Copy validation key and "Shift" it into ZModeler. You will see "Verification: Failed" changing to "Verification: revalidate in 6 days" or something like that. Press OK and restart ZModeler.
James Waugh

Post by James Waugh »

Hey Oleg, having same issue as above. Got a new license and Zmodeler website just kicks me out. Platform ID is the same. Please help.Thanks
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

This issue is usually resolved automatically on a second day. If it's still not, specify your account name, so I could check your license.
hushgazer

Post by hushgazer »

Applying the license kicks me out of my account on web, ive checked the platform id its the same as always nothings changed. could anyone please look into it? ive waited 24 hours before now and it still wont work
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

give it a try again today
Leonardouu

Post by Leonardouu »

I've tried everything but my license doesn't activate, I'm afraid I spent money for nothing, I've done everything, I held shift, I did the activation online and nothing to activate my license, it always stays as ''failed''.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Leonardouu wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:44 am I've tried everything but my license doesn't activate, I'm afraid I spent money for nothing, I've done everything, I held shift, I did the activation online and nothing to activate my license, it always stays as ''failed''.
You currently have trial license activated for your platform ID. Trial license can only be installed in automatic mode. You can't "copy and shift" validation key for trial license. I've paused your trial license and reset it back to 15 days.
Activate it again. Then assign password like 123456 onto your platform ID on "My computers" page. Run ZModeler as Administrator, open "Account Setup" page, specify your account name and platform password 123456. Press OK and restart ZModeler as Administrator. License Information window will appear and you should get your license key downloaded and validated automatically.

Reply here if still no luck. Don't use "copy and shift" currently, If the specified above done right, everything should work fine.

Also, take a look at the lower part of ZModeler's window - there is a spinning circle icon there ("checking for updates.."). If it stop spinning with blue "OK" icon or green "Down arrow" icon, then ZModeler is able to reach updates server and should be able to reach license server too. If you see it spinning and it doesn't stop in half a minute, then ZModeler can't reach updates/license server and automatic method will not work on your computer.

If the above is your case, activate paid license and install it with "copy+shift" method. Then install validation key with "Copy+Shift" method right after you get the "Verification: Failed". The "Validate" button is available on paid license only, so this paragraph is for paid license only.