Verification failed (online and offline)

Technical issues and help in: forum registration/posting, account creation/confirmation, platforms and licenses issues.

Moderator: Oleg

Heiner_65

Verification failed (online and offline)

Post by Heiner_65 »

Hello Oleg,
since a few days either the online and the offline verification fails.
ZModeler3 is able to connect the server. The auto-updater shows "ok - zmodeler is uptodate".

Online verification worked perfectly fine before but now nothing helps.

My accountname is "heiner1965"
Platform-ID is "96PZV-W7"
ZModeler version is 3.1.5 built 1176

Can you please check and help me out?

Thanks and best regards
Heiner
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Verification failed (online and offline)

Post by Oleg »

Hello.

Version 3.1.5 is the last dedicated 32-bit version of ZModeler. Newer versions (3.2.0) are split into 32 and 64 bit branches. You need to explicitly chose your preferred type and download 3.2.0 version. There will be no updates to 3.1.5 anymore, all new updates require you to have 3.2.0 at least.

Offline verification (copy + shift) will work for the very latest build only, so keys you get in web account are solely for 3.2.0 build 1178 only.

Online verification should work on old builds, you have probably missed or misspelled your account name or platform password (assuming ZModeler is able to reach updates server as it reports no updates available). I see your platform "96PZV-W7" has never logged in, so your settings are incorrect. Assign new password onto your platform (on "My computers" page) in web account (e.g. 123456), start ZModeler, specify your account name and platform password (123456) in ZModeler's "Account Setup" window. Then restart ZModeler to let it perform your license key validation.
Heiner_65

Re: Verification failed (online and offline)

Post by Heiner_65 »

Hello Oleg,
thank you for your fast reply :-)
With your hints it works now.

Anyway I will download the newest version 3.2.0.

Thanks again
Heiner