Editing

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderators: Oleg, _RicH_

Editing

Postby ConanFH » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:13 am

Hey there, i was wondering if anyone could guide me in the direction of how i make parts paintable with truck color in metallic color i litteraly have no idea how these mat files work.
Long story short ive added a bullbar to the game on truck and i know its something inside mat files to edit but i dont know what.
Help would be apreciated!
ConanFH

Re: Editing

Postby Oleg » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:24 am

Import original truck model. Open materials browser, locate a material with Adapt: truckpaint, save this material as .mat file using "Save..." button in materials browser. Now open your scene with bullbar, load .mat file using "Load..." button in materials browser, select bullbar object and drag&drop loaded material onto "Scene selection" entry in the left side of materials browser (assign material onto selected scene objects/polygons).
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby ConanFH » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:19 am

Thanks Oleg, apreciate the insanley quick answer hahaa thats quality dude!!
Another question when i import how do i remove the old used paths like where i put my mod folder and scs base folder?
ConanFH

Postby Oleg » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:32 am

you should remove "Origin" user-defined property from topmost dummy node. the rest should be done with respect to this guide: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=6757
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby AdityaInfotech » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:30 am

Hello, I am a newbie here...!!
AdityaInfotech

Return to ATS and ETS2 by SCS Software