Cargo not visible in game

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderator: Oleg

Mmeister

Cargo not visible in game

Post by Mmeister »

Hi,

I've made many custom cargo, spliced from existing game models but I have a problem with one particular made from SCS crane. I isolated boom, scaled it and made it individual lowbed cargo. The problem is that I can't get the model to show up in game. What could be wrong with my inputs?

Thank you for help.

Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Cargo not visible in game

Post by Oleg »

I'm not quite sure on the setup given these two screenshots. The lowest object "defaultpart 04 ..." will not get exported, as it is not part of "trailer" hierarchy.

the in-game screenshot shows small icons for the trailer, and it doesn't give any sense. Can you select them? what is get loaded when you do? have you tried the in-game model/trailer viewer and check the trailer in that viewer?

There could be a specific model setup in .sii file that game toggles some "visibility component" (those that are on "User states" in ZModeler. May be the game requires some visibility component to be available on a trailer model file and you trailer has no it (has only "Default" visibility component)? What does game.log.txt file says on your model when you try to pick it up?
Mmeister

Re: Cargo not visible in game

Post by Mmeister »

Hi Oleg,

I've tested again today and found error in one of the def files. There should be ''lowbed'' instead it was written ''lowloader''.

Works now. Thank you-.