Track editor does not take movements of the anim

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderator: Oleg

LeynerN31

Track editor does not take movements of the anim

Post by LeynerN31 »

I hope not to break any rules, I have the following problem.
Days ago I made this animation of lifting the hood of the truck, it worked, now I want to correct some bad movements that I made, but it won't let me correct it or do it again, I'm following the same steps but simply when I move the piece the track editor doesn't take those movements.
This is the animation that I had done, which does work but I did some things wrong, because the hood opens more
And this is the track editor when I try to do it again, I hit clear to delete the animation
LeynerN31

Re: Track editor does not take movements of the anim

Post by LeynerN31 »

Ah, I forgot, in the image the free mode is not activated. but activated the same thing happens
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

may you record a video from importing a model, to importing animation and playing it? there might be something missing that I can't see on screenshots only.
LeynerN31

Post by LeynerN31 »

Of course , one moment please
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

Your "Rotate" tool has no option "Rotate axes" toggled, so you rotate geometry of an object. Animation track can affect object axes only, so your rotate tool should have "Rotate axes" and "Rotate geometry" options toggled in order to create rotation keys on a track.
LeynerN31

Post by LeynerN31 »

Oh, I certainly hadn't noticed that. I have days with this problem,
Thanks good Men. That's why I use zmodeler, it's easy to use and its support forum is too good.