Problem with importing materials/textures

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderator: Oleg

luis_gustavo09

Problem with importing materials/textures

Post by luis_gustavo09 »

Hi, I'm having a problem with importing materials and textures, when I open pmd, the material appears in the materials list, it doesn't behave correctly. The corresponding textures are not imported, nor do they appear in the "textures browser", they need to be entered manually. The error is not due to the import path, as there is no error message in the message bar. help me pls

Ps: sorry for my english, I'm using the translator for this message

Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Problem with importing materials/textures

Post by Oleg »

Toggle an option "retain material names" and take a look on material names ZModeler creates upon import. These will be the exact file names it used to read while creating materials. You can check them up manually to see whether they refer to proper textures or not.

Actually, in most of cases vehicle parts come up with "Custom scene states" listing at least "Default" state/variant. These are variants of body paint materials. I don't see any paint variants on your screenshot... If I'm not mistaken, ZModeler will not create variants when only one ("default") variant is available, just a thought on what I see.