Animations

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderator: Oleg

tilikinho

Animations

Post by tilikinho »

Hello ... is it possible to use an internal animation example: the truck's rpm and use the external engine fan with it? that is, adding an external animation to the rpm animation?
Reinhard
Beginner

Re: Animations

Post by Reinhard »

No. Even if animation code could be shared between different 3D models - which I don't know, but doubt: the external engine fan would probably only make sense as part of the truck model. But if your view is bound to the interior camera, you can't see any part of the truck model, only the interior itself. And the view of the mirrors of course. You will never be able to see both the detailed interior with animations, and the outer truck model, at the same time.

This is not a restriction of Zmodeler, it is a restriction of the game.
tilikinho

Re: Animations

Post by tilikinho »

I got it ... the idea was to get the rpm pma and make an animation on the engine fan, like when the truck started the fan would be turning ... it would attach together with win_open ... but anyway thanks for the attention. .. sorry for my english, because i'm from Brazil and i use google translator ... hugs