Graphic error

SCS Software ATS and ETS2 editing using ZModeler3 filter. Models, Materials, Animation.

Moderators: Oleg, _RicH_

Graphic error

Postby OneGerman » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:28 pm

Hay Guys,

I have only one hour these black windows. I can import, but see nothing more. I have the ZMod already uninstalled and reinstalled, unfortunately without success.
What is the reason?

OneGerman

Re: Graphic error

Postby Oleg » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:24 am

probably, incorrect 3d device configuration. open Settings->rendering device -> set "Hardware@your_video_card" and set Antialiasing to Disabled. press Ok and restart ZModeler.
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby DanceBraker » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:56 am

i have the same problem and changed the settings so you explained, but the problem with the black windows stay again. Is there a inteference with the grafic driver ore grafic cards? I use a AMD Radeon R9 380 4 GB with Radeon Crimson Software Version 17.7.2 in Combination with an Intel i7 4790k and 16 GB RAM.
DanceBraker

Postby Oleg » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:17 am

if you have a "Quality" slider next to antialiasing selection, set it to lowest left position and restart ZM.
Oleg
Site Admin

Postby DanceBraker » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:23 am

Oleg wrote:if you have a "Quality" slider next to antialiasing selection, set it to lowest left position and restart ZM.

the slider is on the left end position as recommanded/standard setting on first start zm to select grafic settings and i have noi changed the preselected setting from zm. If i select Antialiasing disabled, the slider is unmovable/deaktivated in Interface.

the problem still standing, i have all options tested, but nothing helps to clear the problem. Reinstallation ZM/Grafic Driver/DirectX, tested all diffrent possible Render Device Settings, nothing helps. Sometimes ZM starts normal without black window but i can't work in ZM. When i import my ETS2 Model to updating, it is not completely loaded, thats why i restart ZM and...... the same shit, black window again....... :evil: :cry: :evil:
DanceBraker

Postby Oleg » Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:07 am

I don't have any ATI card for test here, but it feels like problem is related to the driver settings. Are there any per-application settings in video driver for your video card? Also, is it possible to rollback video driver to some older version temporary to make a test? Also, what is your OS version? If you run win8 or win10, have you run a compatibility wizard to set "compatible with windows 7" ?
Oleg
Site Admin

Return to ATS and ETS2 by SCS Software