Can't find payment type

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

tall70
Amateur

Can't find payment type

Post by tall70 »

I can't find which way i made payment before to make sure it will go through, unless i'm just blind and overlooked something. I'm assuming i did PayPal, if so it's all ok and pending is there just for you to go over it, but it would be good for buyers to have way to confirm or change their payment method, because these things can change. Thank you.
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Can't find payment type

Post by Oleg »

Hi. Payments are processed by PayPal, it's not related to me (as well as I don't get any info on actual payment method used during purchase placement at PayPal). So, technically, you place an order at account page and get redirected to PayPal purchase payment page. There you either log in and pay from balance, or specify card details to pay without paypal account.

The payment should be done when you press PayNow button, as you can't revert to this payment later. Instead, you can remove pending order (that was not paid) and initiate another purchase. This limitation will not let you make payment if you have pending orders on "Past orders" page.
tall70
Amateur

Post by tall70 »

ok got it working tx

Paynow button for some reason didn't redirect me and took me straight to past orders with brown background indicating unfinished transaction, but buttons below it for specific payment methods or doing the right thing
tall70
Amateur

Post by tall70 »

Also PAYPAL is no longer working, except with credit card association, but then credit cards can be used directly. The only reason i use PayPal is to have connection to bank...I'm not sure if you are aware of that, you maybe had reason to change it this way, but it took away one method payment from your system.
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

tall70 wrote:Also PAYPAL is no longer working, except with credit card association.
can you specify me any info that is available on this? may be you get a message showing at paypal page explaining unavailability of payment from PayPal balance?

Technically, PayPal fee per transaction is Ok to me and an account backend is configured to communicate with PayPal services during order placement and after payment processing.

Edit: I've checked some forums and it seems to be related to your PayPal configuration of payments and currency conversion, when option "accept payments in currency of seller" is enabled. When this option is disabled, PayPal will perform currency conversion on its own and will debit balance first. All ZModeler licenses are in USD currency.