Licence Validity: Expired Even Through I Have 52 Days Left

Troubleshooting and guides for managing your ZModeler3 account and licenses.

Moderator: Oleg

backpants

Licence Validity: Expired Even Through I Have 52 Days Left

Post by backpants »

Hello I have a problem with my Zmodeler not verifying/ Validating It checks with the server through ONLINE validation and comes up with this
Untitleddd-4.jpg
xgdgd.jpg
Oleg
Site Admin

Re: Licence Validity: Expired Even Through I Have 52 Days Le

Post by Oleg »

ensure Windows Updates service and Windows Events Log service are both running (and started automatically).

Enable updates check in ZModeler; remove CodeLib file(s) from Shared folder; start ZM and let it download updates; then restart and open License Information window - ZM should download license key and validate it.

If you still see "Expired" after the method above, clear windows system events log (my computer -> management -> events log -> windows logs -> system => right click, clear) and repeat the method above again.

Clearing windows events log will force ZM to check your license online on each startup.
backpants

Post by backpants »

Still not working, would blacklisting my PC by accident be the problem?
Oleg
Site Admin

Post by Oleg »

barely possible, as I see your platform is well-served by licensing server.

You can manually black-list your platform and add it again. This will void your current license key (not the license itself), then submit platform again and re-activate license (will grant you new license key). It is possible the license key got banned, while platform is still Ok.